I'm excited to share this sneak preview of my October Free Cool Stuff For You Newsletter.
Besides making you laugh with some fun Halloween treats, this newsletter will also give some helpful, insightful tricks about how art can help overcome your worst fears and demons.
I hope you enjoy it.
We are living in some crazy and scary times.
I don't know about you, but I've been feeling a bit scared lately. With everything going on in the world, it's hard not to feel constantly anxious and stressed.
But even though things may seem dark right now, making art continues to be a source of inspiration and hope for me. Something about art helps remind me that the world is still full of potential and possibilities. So despite everything that is happening in the world, I remain optimistic about the future.
I hope you will join me in enjoying the beauty of art, even during these uncertain times.
Thank you for being here with me today.
Trick or Treat
Don't be afraid:
From vegan vampires to adult horror entertainment, here are 5 Halloween treats for you:
1. Fake tomato blood: Just in time for Halloween, Heinz ketchup is reintroducing the Heinz Tomato Blood Ketchup. Click here to watch the vegetarian vampire activist video.
3. Costume Wizard: If you're struggling to come up with an incredible Halloween costume this year, click here to use Google's Spooky Fright Geist website app to pick a last-minute costume idea.
4.Spooky sounds: Wanna get freaked out? Yes, then click here to listen to this horrifying playlist on Spotify.
5. For adults only: What do you get when you cross a brilliantly filmed slasher horror film with a porno movie? You get X. Click here to watch the trailer.
I am excited to announce that I have been invited to do a live TV interview about my art on the 25th of November on the Hamburg 1 Frühcafé (Morning Show). I'll be posting the link for my interview in the next newsletter!
And on the 27th of November in Hamburg, Germany, I will present my virtual graffiti collages and urban woodblock prints at the Hamburg Zeigt Kunst Festival.
Your free smartphone wallpaper:
I hope you're enjoying this month's members-only wallpaper. It's an exclusive sneak peek at my newest collection of virtual graffiti collages that I've been working on: Click here to download and pimp up your smartphone with this vibrant process-colored wallpaper!
This month's Free Print Winner:
Congratulations to Jens from Germany; you are this month's winner of a free print giveaway. I will contact you soon with more details.
If you're feeling generous, why not share this newsletter with a friend who might be interested in my art and this newsletter?
Please share this link: https://scottmoroschan.com/cool-stuff-for-you/
Thank you for reading!
If you liked this sneak peek, why not subscribe to my Creative Connection newsletter?
Live a creative life!
Join me on my creative journey as an artist and creative entrepreneur, and get tips, gifts, and resources for living a rewarding creative life!
As a professional perfumer with over 25 years of experience, I've learned a lot about living a creative and fulfilling life. I want to share my insights and resources with you through my newsletter.
By signing up for my Creative Connection newsletter, here's what you can expect to receive as a subscriber:
- Exclusive wallpaper designs to freshen up your smartphone
- Tips and resources for exploring and expressing your creativity
- Inspiring, informative posts on living a creative life, including how to turn your creative passions into a meaningful business
- Opportunities to win a limited edition signed artwork each month!
Don't miss out on this exclusive opportunity to learn from my experience as a professional perfumer, artist, and creative entrepreneur and get the support and inspiration you need to live a more rewarding creative life.
Sign up now and start living a more creative life and fulfilling life!