Read At Your Own Risk!
Don’t Say I Didn’t Try To Warn You!
Please don’t take this the wrong way, but…
If you don‘t like my content too fucking bad!
To be honest, I’m not surprised, because my writing is terrible, and I’m also expecting most people will think my website is shit.
Maybe you will laugh at me. Think I’m an idiot. And think that I‘m wasting my time.
If this is how you feel then welcome to the club of:
- Lazy people
- Selfish people
- Chronic complainers
- People with no ambition, goals, or dreams
I can’t please everybody. And, I’m ok with that, because I’m not trying to connect with everybody.
But I’m hoping you are different.
I hope you are not willing to settle for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.
There is no passion to be found playing small – In settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.
Nelson Mandela – Social Entrepreneur & World Leader
If you also think this way too – Great!
I‘m glad your here!
This website is a work in progress.
I want to share with you the best information, ideas, and concepts that I am capable of presenting to you.
- But, if I try to make everything perfect, I’ll never get anything done.
- Perfectionism is not excellence – It‘s fear disguised as procrastination –It‘s the enemy of productivity.
- That’s why I have decided that from time-to-time, I will post my unfinished ideas, thoughts, and images.
I’m not afraid of criticism or failure.
If you are not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you’ve launched too late.
Reed Hoffman – Founder of Linkedin
Most of my best works and achievements in academics, work, and life have been made possible thanks to the valuable feedback that I have received from others.
That‘s why I would really appreciate your constructive feedback.
Help me learn, create, and grow because I want to create something of value for me and you.
- Let me know what you like, dislike and why
- Tell me about how my content makes you think
- Offer me specific suggestions
Thanks for reading this!
SHARING IS CARING!