Online Art Affiliate Partnership Terms:
As an authorized online art affiliate (Affiliate) of ScottMoroschan.com, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting ScottMoroschan.com as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the Online Art Affiliate Partnership is solely to legally advertise my website to receive a commission on memberships and products purchased by individuals referred to ScottMoroschan.com by your own website, social media accounts, emails, newsletters, or personal referrals.
By signing up for the ScottMoroschan.com Online Art Affiliate Partnership (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
Approval or Rejection of the Application
I reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application at my sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against me for dismissing your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions will be paid once a month. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 60 days.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your affiliate application and status in the Affiliate Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. ScottMoroschan.com reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of ScottMoroschan.com in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with ScottMoroschan.com, however, is acceptable.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, ScottMoroschan.com reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
You may use graphic and text links both on your website, social media, accounts, newsletter, and within your email messages. You may also advertise the ScottMoroschan.com site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text me, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in the Termination section.
Coupon and Deal Sites
ScottMoroschan.com occasionally offers coupons to select affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply to any affiliate who is considering the promotion of my products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons, or images to imply anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific Affiliate.
- Affiliates may not bid on ScottMoroschan.com Coupons, ScottMoroschan.com Discounts, or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button, or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- Users must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will immediately be removed from the Affiliate Program.
Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
ScottMoroschan.com will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to my website(s).
I do not make any expressed or implied warranties concerning the Affiliate Program and/or the memberships or products sold by ScottMoroschan.com. I do not claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free, and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance into the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
I may modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement is unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless ScottMoroschan.com and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors, and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by ScottMoroschan.com to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that establishes the legally binding terms of your participation in the ScottMoroschan.com affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the ScottMoroschan.com application process. This action creates an electronic signature with the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.