The smartest

There are two kinds of people on the Internet.

According to the 1% rule of Internet culture, about 1% of internet users create content, while the other 99% are merely consumers of content – Wikipedia

The 1% of content creators can be further divided into two creative groups:

  • Creatives who share their content on social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
  • Smart creative entrepreneurs use social media sites to drive traffic to their own websites.

Smart creatives share their creative ideas, art, designs, and products on their personal website because they understand the economics of the Internet.

Consumers pay.
Smart creative entrepreneurs thrive!

Creative priorities

The smartest creative entrepreneurs don't chase money.
And they don't put profits first.

We don’t make movies to make money, we make money to make more movies – Walt Disney.

Because smart creative entrepreneurs understand that making a living is the by-product of who you are, what you believe and value, and how you do business.

That's why they play out loud, expressing their unique creative voice to positively impact the world.

Smart creative entrepreneurs do good.
Because they know that their creative work will be rewarded!

Creative freedom

Deciding to become a creator of content instead of just being a consumer of content is one of the most rewarding decisions of my life.

Having a website is like having your own creative studio.
It's your unique creative digital space.
It belongs to you.

No limiting design restrictions, gatekeepers, rules, or algorithms.
You decide how you will present your ideas to the world.

Express your message the way you want:

  • Colors
  • Illustrations
  • Images
  • Videos
  • Poems
  • Essays
  • Long-form contnet
  • Ficion
  • Non-fiction

It's all up to you.
You decide!

Smart creatives entrepreneurs create, share, and thrive on their own terms.

Because it's much more exciting, rewarding, and fun than losing at the algorithm game on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.

So what are you waiting for?
Are you ready to be a smart creator entrepreneur, not just another consumer?

Looking for more stuff like this?

Check out these out!

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}