You'll love these free iPhone wallpapers!
Do you want to make your iPhone stand out?
Hi, I'm Scott Moroschan, a visual artist who creates virtual graffiti digital collages, and I want to help you make your iPhone look amazing.
Inspired by my perfectly imperfect fine art prints, below are five of my favorite virtual street art wallpapers, free for you to enjoy.
Personalize your iPhone with these unique wallpapers. With a variety of colors and designs, these wallpapers are perfect for those who love modern art and design. And they are a great way to express your personality and style with your iPhone.
You'll love how easy they are to install and how good they look on your device.
So what are you waiting for?
Download them now and make your iPhone stand out from the crowd!
How to install the wallpapers on your iPhone:
- Click the download now button below the Wallpaper Image.
- Tap the Downloads icon in your menu bar and select Downloads.
- Tap on the wallpaper image file.
- Tap on the Share Icon, then scroll through the options until you find Save Image.
- Tap Save Image to save.
- Open your Photos
- Select the Wallpaper Image
- Tap on the Share Icon, then scroll through the options until you find Use as Wallpaper
- Adjust the image to fit your screen by moving it up or down or zooming in or out.
- When you're happy with how the wallpaper looks, then press Set.
- Select Set Lock Screen, Set Home Screen, or Set Both
Don't miss out!
Subscribe to my Free Cool Stuff For You Newsletter and get a more free new wallpapers for your iPhone!
Plus, get a chance to win a limited edition signed artwork from me every month!
Subscribe now to access members-only newsletter featuring behind-the-scenes sneak peeks, special discounts, stories, ideas, and more cool free stuff for you!
Simply enter your name and email to start receiving my Free Cool Stuff for You Newsletter:
Is this really free?
Yes, it is!